Client FAQ's

Will my case settle out of court?

The personal injury accident attorneys at Law Office of Bianca R. Ennix will do everything possible to settle your case out of court. Based upon our experience, reputation, success, and diligent preparation of each case, most of our cases are settled without going to trial.

How will Law Office of Bianca R. Ennix win my case?

We accept accident injury cases of all sizes, and give each one the full support, and personal attention of our legal staff. We follow every reasonable lead, hire the best available experts, and utilize the most current and innovative technology to give you the edge over the opposition. Because of our diligent preparation and excellent reputation, most of our cases are favorably settled out of court without going to trial.

We are extremely thorough in our preparation of each case, relentless in the pursuit to win for our client, aggressive against the opposition, and we work hard to get injued people the money they deserve.

Will I receive personal attention?

Law Office of Bianca R. Ennix takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention. We are committed to excellent client service. We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffer, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.

What is the California statute of limitations for a California car accident?

Normally, the statute of limitation for car accidents is two years. However, if you have been involved in an accident with a public entity i.e. City of Oakland or AC Transit, you have six months to report the claim to the public entity.

Am I entitled to be compensated for pain and suffering for a California auto accident?

Yes, this is where we can assist you greatly in determining whether a person injured in an auto accident is receiving a fair settlement. Of course, the amount of the settlement varies depending upon the injury suffered in the auto accident.

If I am in a car accident or wreck in California, is the insurance company required to pay for the property damage to my car?

Yes. As long as you were not at fault for the car accident, you are not required to pay for your property damage.

Who decides where my car will be repaired?

When your vehicle is damaged in a car accident, you will want it to be repaired and on the road again as quickly as possible. You can decide where your car is repaired.

Our office can refer you to the No. 1 auto body collision center in the Bay area- E&S Auto Body Collision Center. The Collision Center provides services such as free 24 hour towing services, free estimates, exterior and interior auto body work and rental cars.

If I have a car accident, is the insurance company for the person that caused the car accident required to pay for a rental car for me?

Yes, as long as the person that caused the accident has insurance coverage that includes rental car use then it should pay for a car rental for you while your car is being repaired.

Can I get help right now? Can I get a lawyer who cares? Can I get someone in my corner who is not afraid to fight?

Yes You Can!!!